Ruckus Wireless Partner in Pompano Beach FL
Technology has become an integral part of our daily living, with many industries relying on a good internet connection for normal operations. With more businesses embracing a remote workforce due to the coronavirus pandemic, the internet’s value continues to grow.
The need for the internet, however, comes with the risk of cyberattacks and data breaches, especially when using cloud applications and mobile phones. While antivirus software and firewalls may reduce the risk, adding technology elements haphazardly exposes your organization to unnecessary risk. With new malware threats released every day, you need a robust system to keep your network secure.
Complacency Can Be a Great Danger
If your organization’s IT systems have not experienced significant compromise, you might become complacent about security measures. Small businesses hardly believe that they are targets for cyberattacks. With very loose or no protocols and security systems, small businesses become prime cyberattack targets.
Such attacks often have adverse effects on any business including:
- Loss of clients
- Compliance lawsuits
- Replacement of data
- Loss of productivity (downtime)
IT Industry’s Response
The IT industry has been trying to stay ahead of malware threats using firewalls, patching, spam filtering, and antivirus software. An advanced solution involves protecting, detecting, and responding to security threats. Educating your employees on the do’s and don’ts of business networks can be an excellent place to start.
Updating systems and applications like Adobe or QuickTime also helps to keep new vulnerabilities at bay. With a managed IT plan, you can have automated processes, ensuring that you don’t miss out on important updates.
Understanding your total risk exposure ensures that you can point out assets that need attention first. Perform quarterly testing on different systems to identify weak links and work with your provider to secure them. Use the results of these tests to justify any additional resources as you protect your network from third party negligence.
Threat assessment requires you to answer a couple of questions, including:
- What does your security system lack?
- What security measures have you put in place to protect your data?
- How effective are your back up systems?
- What is your exposure risk?
- Who is in charge of network protection?
An IT specialist can help you go through an extensive threat assessment questionnaire to uncover all your security concerns. They can also walk you through a clear action plan on how to address the security issues.
Perform Continuous Maintenance
Partner with a trusted network provider, who’ll always look at potential threats to your company and update your security systems. Ongoing maintenance helps to fortify your action plan while reducing the risk of compromise significantly. This maintenance can include improvement on your next-generation endpoint protection to include numerous layers of attack prevention. A vulnerability scanner can also help you routinely assess your network and computer systems for weaknesses.
Ruckus Wireless Authorized Partners
For the best wireless network solution, Ruckus Wireless has got you covered. BoomTech, a Ruckus Wireless Partner in Pompano Beach, FL, will help you choose the perfect solution that meets your needs and budget. Our network management and technical support services extend beyond the sale.
Our high-caliber engineers understand the complex infrastructure and designs of wireless networks, helping you remain ahead of the pack. Our Ruckus consultants often update their skills and knowledge to provide up to date services. We pride ourselves in the best IT solutions, meeting your organization’s needs now and in the future.
Benefits that you can expect from our solutions include the following:
- Seamless Integration – Our experts will work with you to combine existing networks to the Ruckus Wireless network, creating a perfect balance of performance, security, access, and flexibility.
- Professional Solutions – Ruckus Wireless network solutions guarantee robust, fast, reliable wireless connectivity that goes beyond simple, consumer-grade wireless solutions. We provide customized network solutions to meet your workload needs.
- Comprehensive Service – Regardless of your company’s needs, we’ll provide full service from selling, installing, configuring, and maintaining your wireless network. For your remote working needs, we’ll help you review all endpoints and ensure that you load the necessary IT assets to enable remote work.
BoomTech, Inc. is ready to help you keep your networks secure as you embrace the new norm of remote working. We’ll ensure that your Ruckus product meets your expectations.
Click here to get in touch with us and get started.