South Florida’s Trusted IT Services
What does it mean to be South Florida’s most reliable IT company?
Let us start at the beginning. South Florida has numerous IT companies, ranging from small operations consisting of a single technician to large multi-disciplined organizations that focus on enterprise-level solutions. But, what does this mean for you?
BoomTech understands the needs of small to midsize organizations that require responsive support, strategic thinking, and the best IT solutions that meet the needs of their organization now and well into the future.
If this is you…then BoomTech is the perfect fit. Reach out to our team and learn how BoomTech can help with all of your IT service needs.
BoomTech’s IT Managed Services solutions adds strategic value and provides South Florida organizations with the following benefits:
- Peace of Mind – We encompass all your IT systems to ensure they are running at peak performance
- Buck stops here – For all the technology your business uses, we provide integrated IT support to meet your needs
- Everything you expect and more – Our mission is to align your IT with your business goals and exceed your expectations
- Flat-rate fee – We charge a simple fee per user or device each month for support so budgeting is easy, we grow or shrink with your needs
BoomTech keeps all your information systems running smoothly, like a swiss clock.
Security isn’t a problem to solve but a risk to be managed. Cybercrime has grown exponentially and shows no sign of slowing down. With estimates of nearly 1 million new threats being released daily.
Did you know?
- 1 in 5 small businesses will suffer a cyber breach this year
- 81% of all breaches happen to small and medium sized businesses
- 97% of breaches could have been prevented with today’s technology
But, deploying a firewall and antivirus just isn’t enough today. So, what can you really do to defend yourself?
Let BoomTech Protect your organization against threats with our Detection solutions and Respond with a plan of action.
BoomTech is one of the leading cloud service providers in South Florida. When you partner with BoomTech, we prepare your business and evaluate migration into the cloud. Presenting the advantages and costs to meet your business needs. Some advantages of the cloud include:
- Scalability – We meet your demand as you grow
- Business Continuity – Access your information from anywhere, at any time
- Collaboration – Effectively work with your teams regardless of location
- Disaster Recovery – Ensure your data is safe from a natural disaster such as a Hurricane
BoomTech has years of experience supporting cloud deployments and cloud solutions for our clients. Partner with us and get your cloud deployment running as efficiently as a Swiss Clock.
Business Continuity and
You can benefit from BoomTech’s Business Continuity and
Disaster Recovery Services.
- Plan for unexpected issues – they happen to everyone, and at any given time, take preventative measures today
- Safeguard and defend your business – BoomTech protects your data, network, and systems from hackers or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues
- Don’t wait long for recovery – Hurricanes are a fact of life, don’t let them interupt your business
Regardless of your business size, you need dependable business continuity & disaster recovery. BoomTech can provide that – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.
VoIP is the acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. It is a technology that allows your phone calls to be transmitted over the internet vs traditional copper wires. VoIP can offer you a single, unified communication solution that fulfills all your business needs such as calling, video, audio conferencing, and more.
- Mobility – Plug and play allowing you to take your phone with you anywhere and keep your number and calling features
- Cost savings – VoIP tends to be cheaper than traditional phone systems and uses your existing internet connection
- Flexibility – Your VoIP phone can be an app on your mobile phone so you can take your office phone with you
VoIP is not just a better telephone technology, it is much more than that.
Tips and advice
Is your South Florida organization’s business continuity strategy up-to-date? BoomTech can help ensure your strategy is read.
Discover how switching IT companies in Fort Lauderdale has never been so easy.
BoomTech provides Ruckus Wireless Support for organizations in Lake Worth, FL. Schedule a wireless network consultation.
BoomTech’s Clients Share How We Have Helped Them Overcome All Technology Challenges.
Philipp Baumann and his staff allow us to concentrate on our core business…
BoomTech has been my tech support partner for the past twelve years. We are very lucky to have BoomTech building, monitoring and protecting our computer system. Philipp Baumann and his staff allow us to concentrate on our core business, without worrying about our systems being compromised.
The biggest reason I use BoomTech, is for the peace of mind they give me.
The biggest reason I use BoomTech, Inc. is for the peace of mind they give me. Their flat fee IT service monitor our servers, logs, and the health of our network 24/7/365 to make sure everything is running properly and to make sure lower-level maintenance on the network is getting done. Plus they take care of most issues remote and or send a knowledge tech onsite. They really make it easy and affordable too…I can’t recommend them strongly enough to any small business owner who doesn’t have the time or money to deal with computer problems.
I Sleep Easier At Night Now… Thanks to BoomTech, Inc.
I Sleep Easier At Night Now… Thanks to BoomTech, Inc. and the BDR they provide, I never have to worry about my data being backed up and stored in a secure environment. I can’t tell you how thankful I am to have a backup and disaster recovery plan in place now; I never hope I have to use it, but it gives me great peace of mind knowing that if I do, I won’t be unpleasantly surprised.