Microsoft Teams Experienced a 37.5% Increase in Active Users Over the Past Couple of Weeks as Businesses Embrace Remote Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic. But the Question Is…. Why Microsoft Teams?
Why is Microsoft Teams leading the way in terms of active users right now? There are a few reasons…
It’s already available within any appropriate Microsoft Office 365 license plan.
It’s set up to give access to a range of apps and tools within one window.
It’s easy to implement, configure, and use within a matter of moments.
It’s FREE in a 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1 during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Microsoft Teams offers one centralized hub that’s available at no extra cost for existing Microsoft Office 365 users. It’s fully integrated with various other services, including:
- And more
As the Covid-19 Outbreak Pushes More Businesses to Work Remotely, Microsoft Teams Simply Makes Sense – And Fortunately, 65% of Remote Workers Feel More Productive at Home Than in the Office.
FlexJobs performed a survey that found 65% of remote workers feel more productive at home than in the office – and it’s no surprise. After all, we no longer need to be onsite to access our email, software, documents, and other important information. In today’s day and age, it’s possible to maintain access to all of the tools we need to operate efficiently while staying home to reduce the spread of the virus.
Microsoft Teams simply makes sense for businesses looking to work remotely. There are two key components that stand out:
- Chat: Users can start private or public conversations with other colleagues with the integration of video that makes discussions regarding work even more productive and efficient.
- Hub: Users can leverage a shared workspace for the various applications found within Microsoft Office 365 – meaning they can work natively without toggling between applications.
Microsoft Teams Enables Employees to Share Intelligence, Insights, and Data Anywhere Within the Microsoft Office 365 Suite – From the Comfort of Their Own Homes.
There are many benefits of using Microsoft Teams while working from home, including the following:
- Group chats and video conferences with any amount of people, whether you have 10 employees or 10,000 employees – they can all meet in one place, no matter where they’re located.
- Edit, access, and share files with simplified search capabilities that make it easy to find what you need, alongside access to all Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files in real-time from one convenient hub.
- Advanced security controls including data loss prevention, information barriers, legal hold, retention policies, and much more to keep any sensitive data within files safe against unauthorized access.
- Stay in the loop regarding meetings as employees have access to a complete view of their scheduled meetings, the timing, the subject, and a full list of other people who will be in attendance.
- Maintain compliance with a range of regulations as the platform is compliant and able to meet the obligations of over 42 national, regional, and industry-specific regulations.
BoomTech. has been around since 2005. We’ve worked with many organizations and many solutions in our time. Over the years, Microsoft Office 365 has been one of the most trusted cloud-based productivity solutions on the market. We’ve helped many clients take advantage of
Microsoft Teams for remote work and we’re here to help you do the same.
Microsoft Office is Offering 365 E1 FREE for 6 Months To Help Business Like Yours Microsoft is offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak. Get started now to keep your team productive while they’re working from home. We can help you take advantage of this incredible opportunity – handling the implementation, configuration, and ongoing support for you.
Like this article?
CoronaVirus Scare Is Being Used By Scammers To Trick People
People Are Moving From Windows 7 To Windows 10 For Security
Hear from Philipp Baumann, owner and founder of BoomTech: